Change or cancel an order:
Our Customer Service team operate Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am to 6pm (excluding bank holidays).
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove or change items from your order or cancel it completely please contact our Customer Services team for advice at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote your name, order number, items, order date and the changes you wish to make. If your order has already been dispatched you will have to return it by post or directly to one of our Brighton & Hove stores. See our returns procedure below.
Your purchase history:
To find out more information on your past orders please sign in to your Bert’s account.
Missing, incomplete or damaged orders:
If your order hasn’t arrived or arrives incomplete, first of all please view your order details on your Bert’s account and confirmation emails for any updates you may have missed. If your order has been dispatched but hasn’t arrived within 5-7 working days please contact the Customer Service team at email@example.com.
If your order arrives and the goods are damaged or faulty, follow our returns procedure – see below.
1. Returns procedure by post:
- Contact the Customer Service team within 14 days at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may be required to send a photograph of the damaged goods or provide additional details
- The most appropriate returns procedure will be agreed and arrangements made to return the item/s
- We will confirm when the item/s have been received back with us and will process your refund or send an exchange
2. Returns via a Bert’s Homestore shop
- Simply take the order invoice and a print out of your Worldpay confirmation email, the product you wish to return or exchange and your method of payment to your nearest Bert’s Homestore. The store can offer you a refund or an exchange with another item or gift voucher, depending on the circumstances of the return and at the discretion of the store.
3. Change of mind refund policy:
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you change your mind about an order we are happy to offer you a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days and return the goods within 30 days. This excludes any shipping charges you’ve incurred. A refund will be given as soon as the items are returned. Contact email@example.com to arrange a return.
Proof of purchase:
You may return items to any of our high street stores for a refund or exchange. If you’ve mislaid the delivery note, simply print off a copy of your order invoice and the Worldpay confirmation email via your Bert’s account and personal email. Please note that without proof of purchase any refund will be at the sole discretion of our shop staff and at the current selling price. You may be offered an exchange only or be given a gift voucher to the value of the current selling price. If you have your order invoice and worldpay confirmation email we’ll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase. Any shipping charges incurred will not be refunded unless the item is damaged or faulty.
Condition of returns:
It’s important that returned items are in the best possible condition, so please take reasonable care of them and keep all of the packaging. If items are not damaged or faulty they must be returned in a sellable condition otherwise we can not promise a refund.